80 Main Street, Sutter Creek, California ~ ~ ~ Attempted Hours: Open Daily 11am-5pm, Closed Tuesdays

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Planning for 2011 at The Antique Gardener

I am always so happy to start a new year. It's a time for me to get organized, clear out old inventory in the shop and start the search for great new ideas and new products.

This year I hope to start several new ventures at The Antique Gardener. To begin, our garden area will be available for weddings and small parties. We hosted our first wedding in September for Jillian and Matt - a darling couple having a small wedding for friends and family. It was absolutely beautiful and I realized that after two years of endless yardwork we can share our garden area with others.

Next, I plan to offer design services for our customers. I have had several customers comment that "I wish you could come to my house and give me some ideas" and now I can!

Finally, I plan to add more to my blog - and to post on a more regular basis. Changes to the shop, great antiquing adventures and the building of our dream house are all things I hope to share with you in the coming year. Happy New Year!!!I'm looking forward to a great 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment