80 Main Street, Sutter Creek, California ~ ~ ~ Attempted Hours: Open Daily 11am-5pm, Closed Tuesdays

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Postcards Arriving Soon!

I just wanted to let everyone know that our summer postcard is currently at the printers and should be arriving at the shop any day. This is a very special postcard since it is announcing our 10th Anniversary Celebration...more on that later...


(although there is information on my Upcoming Events page) Now, let's back up a little. For those of you that are not familiar with our postcards here is a little Antique Gardener history. I moved to my current location a little over three years ago. I wanted to send out a "We're Moving" notice and decided to use a vintage postcard. Shortly thereafter I decided to use a postcard for everything - it's my business card, store mailer, calendar of events - - and I also tie it on all my bags!


This was my Spring 2011 postcard. I mail out four cards a year and have been amazed at the response from my customers. Not only do they look forward to receiving them in the mail, many customers are now collecting them and some have even framed them!





This was last summers card - before I had the shop information added to it. The red geranium was very popular.This is our Winter 2010 postcard. I always struggle around the holidays because I want to celebrate Christmas but I use this card well into January so it can't be too "Christmas-y" This little bird seemed to hit the right note with my customers and has been our most popular card so far! If you would like to receive our postcards in the mail just send me an email with your snail-mail address and I will add you to our mailing list!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice treat to receive these postcards in the mail....I will email my address to ya asap! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your postcards are lovely, what a great idea. Love Linda x

    ReplyDelete